After you win this month's elections, one of the more controversial issues you will face on your path up to taking office next year will be the issue of 9/11
There are millions of Americans questioning what really happened on 9/11 and challenging the government’s official narrative. Among these citizens are 2,298 architects and engineers who have signed onto a petition demanding a real investigation. More and more of these credentialed professionals sign this petition daily.
Thus, we believe you will want to be at least minimally informed about the most talked-about 9/11 issue — namely, the destruction of all three
World Trade Center high-rises on 9/11.
Please take this short survey: Most Common Candidate Positions on WTC Building 7
. You only need click once to let us know what your current position is.
You will also find it worth your time to review at least a few of these short presentations of World Trade Center evidence that directly disputes the official story:
- 50-min video: C-SPAN's Washington Journal interviews Richard Gage, AIA, founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, regarding WTC 7
- 7-min video: Fox News Fresno TV anchors interview Richard Gage, AIA, regarding WTC 7
- 15-min video: "Solving the Mystery of WTC Building 7" (introduced by Ed Asner)
- 58-min video: "9/11: Explosive Evidence—Experts Speak Out" (features 43 technical and building professionals, including high-rise architects and structural engineers)
- Broadsheet newspaper: "9/11 Investigator"
- Other Evidence on the AE911Truth website: An exploration of physical evidence from the destruction of the World Trade Center
- Peer-reviewed paper: "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe"
- Journal of 9/11 Studies: This website contains dozens of peer-reviewed articles about the WTC destruction
- Brochure: "Did you know a 3rd Tower Fell on 9/11?" (shows the basic evidence on the destruction of all three towers)
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of building and technical professionals and affiliates dedicated to informing the public about the unprecedented destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.
More information is available from our web site: AE911Truth.org
We very much appreciate your participation in our survey,
Richard Gage, AIA
Founder / Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth