We need your help. It will take you just five minutes to answer a few questions for our December newsletter article, “52 Structural Engineers Call for New WTC Investigation.”
In recent years, purveyors of the official conspiracy theory have attempted to discredit AE911Truth and “debunk” our claim of controlled demolition — not by addressing the overwhelming evidence we have put forth, but by attacking the credentials of our signatories.
For example, French debunker Jerome Quirant says of AE petition signers: “In regards to the engineers who have signed — that’s a nightmare. You have electrical engineers, engineers in hydraulics, engineers in nuclear safety . . . it’s the tower of Babel in engineering. Those who are competent in structural design . . . I have checked them out . . . they are 30 at the most, and that’s being generous.”
Italian debunker Paolo Attivissimo has piled on, calling AE911Truth’s signatories “gymnasium builders.”
And Popular Mechanics, apparently hoping its book, “Debunking 9/11 Myths,” would not be fact-checked, wrote, “Not one of the leading conspiracy theorists has a background in engineering, construction, or related fields.”
That’s only a small sampling of detractors who have attempted to quash our message by implying that our signatories are not adequately versed in structural and civil engineering.
To address these gross misrepresentations of our organization, we are writing the aforementioned article. And that’s where you come in. We have selected you as one of 52 most experienced structural engineers — out of the 173 structural and civil engineers in total who have signed our petition — in hopes you will agree to answer our questions. Your replies will be the basis for our article. (Please tell us if for any reason you would prefer that your name not be used if we quote you.)
To answer the eight questions below, please reply to this email no later than Wednesday, November 19.
Try to limit your responses to one-to-three sentences each:
- Even though little new evidence has been added since 2009 to the already voluminous body of facts that suggest controlled demolition was the cause of the collapse of the three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, the number of new structural and civil engineers who have signed on to AE911Truth’s mission to launch a new investigation into the collapse of these buildings has grown nearly six fold, to over 170. As one of those signatories, please share with us why you believe more and more S.E.s and C.E.s are speaking out for a new WTC investigation.
- Many people who examine the evidence of controlled demolition find it difficult to accept — even if they find it easy to understand. For you, what were the primary obstacles that had to be cleared? Can you identify a tipping point that made you join the call for a new investigation into the three building collapses on 9/11?
- Out of all the evidence that exists pointing to controlled demolition of the three WTC high-rises, which piece of evidence stands out as the most compelling?
- Thinking of your colleagues and friends who understand the explosive demolition evidence yet will not sign the petition or speak out, what do you believe is the main impediment to them coming forward, as you have?
- If there were to be a new investigation into these three collapses, what visual or forensic evidence do you believe should be introduced that would convincingly prove that fire alone was not the cause for the collapse of the towers?
- What do you believe would be the most effective way for us to persuade more structural/civil engineers to sign the AE911Truth petition?
- What actions have you taken to educate your fellow engineers about the WTC?
- How have the revelations about the explosive WTC evidence changed your perceptions of the media, of your profession, and of the future?
- Do you have any other observations you would like to share here?
You are the scientific backbone of AE911Truth – one of the “technical elite” who can help us dismiss these absurd falsehoods and lend the necessary credibility to our organization that will allow us to move ever closer to completing our mission. Without your courage, background, and credentials, we would not be where we are today.
Thank you so much for your invaluable support, including your help with this all-important article for our December newsletter by responding no later than Wednesday, November 19!
Richard Gage, AIA
Founder / Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth