On a day when many people in the U.S. gather with family and friends to give thanks for all the good in our lives, we at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth pause to give thanks to you — the best supporters in the world!
For the past nine years we have been able to further our cause only because of your steadfast commitment. Well-heeled donors and flush foundations don’t exactly line up to support our work. Instead, we are a people-powered organization, fueled by your conviction that we can right the course of history and humbled by your faith in what we do.
Because of you, we have accomplished much this year. Here are some of our 2015 highlights:
- WTC 7 Evaluation — Just announced yesterday! The first transparent and unbiased computer modeling of World Trade Center Building 7.
- Beyond Misinformation — Our recently published 50-page guide to the WTC evidence. Over 50,000 copies distributed . . . and counting.
- Firefighters Architects Engineers: Expose 9/11 Myths — Our recently released DVD of a landmark presentation by Erik Lawyer and me.
- AIA Resolution Campaign — Fifty-five members sponsored a resolution calling for the AIA to support a new WTC 7 investigation.
- Speaking and film tours raising awareness across Europe, the Southwest United States, and, just last week, the Northeast U.S.
- Visits to NJIT, the Structural Engineering Summit, and ABX, where we gained 49 new co-sponsors for next year’s AIA Resolution.
- Mailing 1,200 packets of WTC research papers to A&E faculties at four Ivy League schools and the University of Virginia.
- A six-part article on NIST’s WTC 7 report and Fran Shure’s series Why Do Good People Become Silent — Or Worse — About 9/11?
- Raising funds for Dr. Niels Harrit to bring a libel suit against Danish newspaper Weekendavisen and present the WTC evidence in court.
- Last but not least, our September 2015 New York Times billboard, seen by three million passersby and one million Facebook users.
On behalf of the staff and volunteers at AE911Truth, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
In humble gratitude,
Richard Gage, AIA
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth