First of all, a tremendous thank you to everyone who has started or renewed their AE911Truth membership over the past two weeks and to all of our existing sustaining members. It’s because of you that AE911Truth exists and that we’re poised to make 2017 our most productive year ever.
With five days to go in our 2017 Membership Drive
, we’re just 390 members shy of the financial support needed to carry out our major plans for 2017. These include:
- Finishing and releasing the final report of the University of Alaska Fairbanks WTC 7 computer modeling study;
- Conducting promotional efforts for the study (i.e., issuing press releases, emailing the report to thousands, arranging presentations, producing a video with all of the computer model animations, and many more projects);
- Scaling up our continuing education program for architects and launching a parallel team of engineers to give presentations;
- Filing a Request for Correction to NIST’s WTC 7 report, which will likely lead to legal action against NIST (the first of a number of lawsuits we plan to file as plaintiffs or support others in bringing); and,
- Unveiling our brand-new, cutting-edge website in September.
Today, we ask you to become one of the 390 people who understand the importance of this work and decide to do their part. But we’re not the only ones asking you to invest!
A very generous donor who believes deeply in our mission has come forward to match the annual value of EVERY new membership between now and this Sunday!
That means when you join at our most popular level of $7.50 a month, for example, he will donate another $90 ($7.50 x 12) — doubling the amount of your donations. Join at $12.50 per month, and he will match it with $150, effectively multiplying your annual support to $300.
All we ask you to do is to chip in at a level that is right for you, and we’ll be able to make the progress you want to see in the fight for 9/11 Truth. Thank you for standing with us. Together we can change the course of history.