Spread the word » Facebook Twitter

August 18, 2018 | Email Newsletter Archive - View Web Version

 
Image
 
 
Facebook
 
Twitter
 
YouTube
 
SoundCloud
 
BitChute
 
Instagram
 

9/11 Justice for All:

A Day of Events in the Nation’s Capital!

 

The Pursuit of Truth and Justice Marches on this September 11th

 
 
Ending the Conspiracy of Silence
 
On this year’s 9/11 Anniversary, we’re heading back to the nation’s capital to continue the pursuit of 9/11 Truth and Justice on behalf of millions of people around the world.

We invite you to join the “9/11 Justice for All” rally at 2:00 PM Eastern on September 11, 2018, directly in front of the U.S. Capitol. This will be followed by an Evening of Truth-Telling & Music at 6:30 PM at the Brookland location of Busboys and Poets.

The evening event will have a $15 cover if you order tickets in advance on Eventbrite and a $25 cover at the door. We encourage everyone to buy tickets in advance, both because the room has a capacity of only 100 and because just 60% of proceeds at the door will go to AE911Truth, with the other 40% going to the venue.
Besides those events, we’ll be conducting two actions: At 10:00 AM, we’ll flyer in front of the White House and remind President Trump of his campaign promise to “find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.” Then at 4:00 PM, after the rally, we’ll all head to the Congressional office buildings, where we’ll deliver information on the Bobby McIlvaine Act, along with our petition of 3,000 A/Es, to every member of Congress.

Speakers throughout the day will include 9/11 family member Matt Campbell; architect Bill Brinnier, who lost his best friend on 9/11; former U.S. Representative Cynthia McKinney; radio personality Lionel; Argentinian false flag researcher Oscar Abudara Bini; Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry Executive Director Mick Harrison; and AE911Truth founder Richard Gage, AIA. Singer-songwriter Jordan Page will kick off the evening at Busboys and Poets.
Image
 
Together, they will amplify the call for Congress to enact the Bobby McIlvaine Act. Also, Harrison will announce the filing of a Mandamus lawsuit, scheduled to take place earlier that day, which aims to compel the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York to present evidence of the World Trade Center’s demolition to a federal grand jury.

For those of you unable to travel to Washington, D.C., the 2:00 PM rally at the Capitol will be livestreamed on our website free of charge. Stay tuned for more info!
 
 

Without you, we wouldn't exist.

Newsletter archive | Subscribe for News | About AE911Truth | AE911Truth is a 501(c)3 educational organization. Donations are tax deductible per codes and regulations. Learn more

 
 
 
Facebook
 
Twitter
 
YouTube
 
SoundCloud
 
BitChute
 
Instagram
 

Shop Our Online Store | WTC7Evaluation.org | BeyondMisinformation.org | Ph 1-510-292-4710 | Fx 1-925-938-1489


Support us by shopping through AmazonSmile.com — a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. Learn More

If you prefer not to receive communications from AE911Truth, unsubscribe from any future mailings by clicking here.
 

© 2018 AE911truth.org All rights reserved. 2342 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 189, Berkeley, CA 94704.